Foruma Hoş Geldiniz ! Mesaj yazmak veya Soru sormak için kayıt olmalısınız.
Konu açmak için sağ altta bulunan (+) işaretini kullanın.

ecn01345e

aracım opel astra h 2013 benzinli 115 beygir olan. aracı çalıştırmadan önce gaz frene basıp hata kodunu gösterdiğinde ecn01345e kodunu gösteriyor. bu kod ne demek...

Yorumlar

• 1 numaralı oksijen sensörünüz ile ilgili sorun gözüküyor. Ancak aracınız lpg li ise sorununuz lpg ayarınız ile ilgilide olabilir. arızanızı silip tekrar kontrol etmenizi, arızanız tekrar gelir ise lpg ayarınızı test etmek için bir süre benzinde kullanıp arızanın gelip gelmediğini kontrol edebilirsiniz

• aracım benzinli, lpg yok.araçta herhangi bir sorun da yok gördüğüm kadarı ile.çalışır durumda iken arıza ışığı yanmıyor. yalnız gaz fren yöntemine uygulayınca arıza kodunu gösteriyor.bu arada arıza silme nasıl oluyor??

• kpop store in usa
    kpop

On the subject of gathering apparel and equipment for your personal idols, Korean pop songs is a true option. Korean pop tunes is so well known for therefore extensive that there are now numerous stores that specialize in offering this type of items. No matter whether you ought to go looking for BTS merch, or even you should obtain a great gift for that idol you admire quite possibly the most, you will find many various shops which can provide you with the products you require at pretty aggressive charges.

Should you come about to Stay close to me, you'll likely obtain Kpop Merch in my hometown, South Korea. This is often among the best stores I have at any time visited. Each aspect of Korean pop tunes and vogue is represented Within this one particular store. You should purchase everything from garments and equipment to garments and equipment linked to BTS search. With The variability of items on present, you will be sure to obtain a thing that you're keen on.

An additional position that you could come across plenty of Korean tunes related merchandise can be a website referred to as Shopbop. The key reason why that it is considered as the ideal Korean retailer is due to The truth that they happen to be in business enterprise for nearly 5 years now. The quantity of items that you'll find here is wonderful and it just looks as if far more shops are developing in each and every city. Their inventory is nearly 2 times as major as the other outlets that I have noticed and it looks like They may be intending to increase even further. The one draw back is that the rates at This great site are slightly bigger than the other stores due to the fact their stock is so much bigger.

An additional location which i highly endorse for buying Korean pop merch is eBay. If you'd like to have the ability to get some truly unique products for an extremely fair value, then this is an excellent location to look. Compared with another two web-sites, eBay permits you to use the PayPal payment procedure so you will not have to bother with handling complicated folks and you can also acquire items in your idols on line. There are many of Korean retail outlet close to me that also market goods on-line but none of these promote pretty much as good of Korean pop tunes as eBay does.

A further great position for buying Korean merch is on the web, although not within an true retail store is the popular Korean retailer named Jeju. . Their goods are similar to eBay but with a better price because the keep offers a lot of rare objects that are not available any where else.

Finally, for those who are trying to find a superb gift for that super idol in your daily life, you should check out the Korean retailer named MySpace. If you want to really know what other Korean celebs are around, This great site is undoubtedly an complete need to go to for yourself. There are a lot of wonderful goods obtainable below but the costs are not too bad and additionally, you will be capable to see photographs of such superstars so you can really know what the item is like in real lifetime.
    blackpink logo
    exo hoodie

Yorum yapmak içinOturum Açın yada Kayıt Olun .

Merhaba, Yabancı!

Burada yeni gibi görünüyorsunuz. Eğer katılmak istiyorsanız düğmelerden birine tıklayınız.